6 November 2023
1 feature•1 improvement•3 fixes
This update brings widget improvements for the latest operating systems.
- Feature Marks can now be marked complete from the widget! Simply tap on the checkbox. (iOS 17, macOS Sonoma)
- Improvement Added active Mark count next to each Tag.
- Fix Fixes issues where widgets would not show user data.
- Fix Marks and URLs can again be dropped on tags in the main list to categorize items.
- Fix Fixes UI glitch when opening links in DoMarks for Mac.
28 September 2023
Bug fix for new users.
- Fix Fixes issue where new users would have no default Actions.
- Fix Fixes Widget layout on iOS 17.
21 September 2023
Bug fix (macOS only).
- Fix Fixes issue where Safari Extension would show no available Actions.
20 September 2023
4 features•5 improvements•2 fixes
Version 2.0 is here! This release brings features to help improve how you access your stored Marks. It also prepares the way for more useful system features in future updates.
- Feature Widgets - See your latest Marks at a glance! Whether you want to see your most recently saved links, or want quick access to a specific Tag or Action, now you can keep DoMarks with you everywhere on your Home Screen!
- Feature Bulk Actions - Select multiple Marks and quickly update them all! (Requires iOS 15 or macOS Monterey or newer)
- Feature Option to open individual Marks in the app or with the system browser.
- Feature Support for deep linking.
- Improvement More user friendly check when trying to create an Action or Tag that already exists.
- Improvement Added alert before replacing a Mark's title with fetched data.
- Improvement Improved underlying storage to better support future improvements and features.
- Improvement Added option to automatically delete items marked as completed.
- Improvement Added user configurable time for automatic trash emptying.
- Fix Fixed issue where the app would crash for some users with first launch.
- Fix Fixed an issue where Marks could be duplicated when saved from an app extension.
20 March 2023
3 features•1 improvement
This update brings some new features to make DoMarks more useful.
- Feature New option to delete all completed Marks.
- Feature Change the accent color of the app. (macOS Monterey)
- Feature Override the device's dark mode setting. (macOS Monterey)
- Improvement Added link to Mastodon in Settings
4 November 2022
1 improvement•2 fixes
This update includes bug fixes and improvements.
- Improvement Added support for sharing text containing URLs into DoMarks.
- Fix Fixed issue where certain apps could not share links with DoMarks.
- Fix 'Fetch Title' button now only appears for valid URLs.
24 September 2022
This update addresses issues for those running the latest operating systems.
- Fix Addressed issue where status of DoMarks Premium would occasionally reset, requiring users to restore purchases. If you're still encountering this, please contact us.
- Fix Ensured all sheets have a button to close them.
23 August 2022
1 improvement•3 fixes
This update continues to improve performance and prepares the way for upcoming features.
- Improvement Improved keyboard support for iPad/Mac.
- Fix Addressed issue causing occasional crashes on launch.
- Fix Fixed issue where custom Actions wouldn't appear correctly in certain situations.
- Fix Fixed issue where sheets could fail to appear after browsing Marks in the app.
10 July 2022
This fixes a crash seem by users on launch of 1.4.2.
10 July 2022
2 improvements•2 fixes
While we finish up new features, this update addresses a few bugs and background issues.
- Improvement Updated data storage in preparation for future updates and features.
- Improvement Added sync status information under Settings.
- Fix Addressed issue where some UI elements would be duplicated on a recent OS.
- Fix Addressed issue where links wouldn't load in app on a recent OS.
14 May 2022
1 improvement•2 fixes
This update squashes some bugs and improves the app for future updates.
- Improvement Made internal improvements to help debug future crashes.
- Fix Addressed several issues causing background crashes.
- Fix Fixed issue where the Add Mark button on certain lists would become disabled or disappear completely.
27 March 2022
4 features•3 improvements•1 fix
This update brings new features to make it even easier to go through your saved Marks! It also brings under-the-hood improvements in preparation for future updates.
- Feature In-App Browser - You can now choose to open links in DoMarks, making it faster to tap a Mark, read it, and get right back to your lists. This is enabled by default and can be disabled under settings. (iOS)
- Feature Swipe Actions - Quickly access actions for your Mark. Customize what actions are available to make DoMarks work best for your workflow. (Requires iOS 15 or macOS Monterey)
- Feature Filters - The built-in filters can now be hidden or re-ordered.
- Feature Actions - Action sorting and visibility can now be changed, including allowing for built-in actions to be hidden.
- Improvement Added option to sort marks alphabetically by tags or titles.
- Improvement Added 75 symbol choices for custom Actions, including ones related to food and nature. New symbols require iOS 15 or macOS Monterey.
- Improvement Added Home Screen shortcut for adding a new Mark. (iOS)
- Fix Corrected instruction text in empty lists.
18 January 2022
This update addresses usability issues.
- Fix Addresses issue when trying to add a new tag when updating or creating a mark.
- Fix Addresses issue where app would potentially crash when dragging in a URL to create a new mark.
31 December 2021
This update fixes important issues.
- Fix Addresses an issue where loading the tags list would freeze the app.
- Fix Addresses crash when editing a Tag or Action.
28 December 2021
This update addresses a crash when sending a URL to DoMarks.
20 December 2021
2 improvements•1 fix
This update addresses reported issues and app performance.
- Improvement Improved reliability of background activity. If you've seen a crash while the app was in the background, this should hopefully be addressed.
- Improvement Added support for dragging text with URLs into the app to create new Marks.
- Fix Fixed issue where links from Messages couldn't be dragged into the app.
9 November 2021
4 features•5 improvements
This release brings improvements and optimizations for the latest operating systems and devices, plus numerous other refinements to make DoMarks more useful.
- Feature Mark and Tag lists now support filtering. (available on iOS 15/macOS Monterey)
- Feature Added support for URL schemes to deep link and add data to DoMarks.
- Feature Added option to change default list sort between oldest or newest marks first.
- Feature New one time purchase option, unlocking DoMarks premium forever with a single purchase!
- Improvement Added more symbol options for custom actions.
- Improvement Actions and Tags are now directly accessible from the main list. It's now faster than ever to get to your Marks!
- Improvement Internal app improvements in preparation for upcoming features.
- Improvement Improved list performance, especially on devices running iOS 15 and macOS Monterey.
- Improvement Notes field on Marks now supports multiple lines of text.
13 June 2021
This update improves performance on the latest operating systems.
4 June 2021
4 features•1 improvement•2 fixes
New features to customize DoMarks and make it your own!
- Feature Set symbols and colors for each of your custom Actions!
- Feature Set colors for each of your Tags to help them stand out!
- Feature Change the accent color of the app. (iOS)
- Feature Override the device's dark mode setting. (iOS)
- Improvement Improved Dark Mode appearance on macOS.
- Fix Action Extension better handles sharing from the YouTube app.
- Fix When selecting an Action for a Mark, the symbols are now tinted if a color is defined.
16 April 2021
1 improvement•2 fixes
Big fixes and improvements:
- Improvement Improved sharing experience on macOS
- Fix Action Extension will appear in more places where supported and in less places where its not.
- Fix Action Extension better handles URLs with multiple query parameters.
5 April 2021
3 features•4 improvements•1 fix
User interface and experience improvements to make using DoMarks even better!
- Feature Drag-and-Drop
- Drag items onto an Action or Tag in the sidebar to automatically create a new Mark for that Action or Tag.
- Drag Marks out into any app that supports URLs. Drag one into Safari to load it. Drag a Mark into Notes to write about it. Drag it anywhere!
- Drag Marks onto an Action or Tag in the sidebar to quickly category it!
- Feature Added button to send feedback email in the Settings screen.
- Feature Added Share option to the Mark menu.
- Improvement Action labels no longer show on Marks when viewing a list for that action, reducing duplicate information and showing more data to the user.
- Improvement Action Extension now appears in more share sheets. Now easily bookmark an app to buy or a tweet to read later!
- Improvement Marks show more detail in lists. Notes and tags are now visible, making it easier to see why the Mark exists.
- Improvement Tag limits for free users is now visible in the Tags list.
- Fix Addresses a crash when showing Premium purchase view.
10 March 2021
Bug fixes and improvements:
- Fix The Action Extension incorrectly required iOS 14.4. This has been corrected and now matches the app's iOS 14.1 requirement.
- Fix Fixed issue with New Mark button not showing up in a Tag or custom Action list in a compact width environment (iPhone, iPad multitasking).
1 March 2021
First public release.
- Fix Improved app stability and improvements.
28 February 2021
Initial feature release! Features include:
- Feature Actions. Categorize marks with action labels. Easily track your videos to watch, podcasts to listen to, or articles to read.
- Feature Tags. Add tags to further organize your Marks.
- Feature Cross-platform. Marks automatically sync with iCloud. Access your Marks on any of your devices!
- Feature Drag-and-drop. On supported devices, drag and drop a link into any list to create a new Mark!
- Feature Action Extension. On iOS and iPadOS, you can add a new Mark from a share sheet when sharing a web link.
- Feature Safari Extension. On macOS, use the Safari Extension to add a new Mark from the current Safari tab.