24 September 2022
This update addresses issues for those running the latest operating systems.
- Fix Addressed issue where status of DoMarks Premium would occasionally reset, requiring users to restore purchases. If you're still encountering this, please contact us.
- Fix Ensured all sheets have a button to close them.
23 August 2022
1 improvement•3 fixes
This update continues to improve performance and prepares the way for upcoming features.
- Improvement Improved keyboard support for iPad/Mac.
- Fix Addressed issue causing occasional crashes on launch.
- Fix Fixed issue where custom Actions wouldn't appear correctly in certain situations.
- Fix Fixed issue where sheets could fail to appear after browsing Marks in the app.
10 July 2022
This fixes a crash seem by users on launch of 1.4.2.
10 July 2022
2 improvements•2 fixes
While we finish up new features, this update addresses a few bugs and background issues.
- Improvement Updated data storage in preparation for future updates and features.
- Improvement Added sync status information under Settings.
- Fix Addressed issue where some UI elements would be duplicated on a recent OS.
- Fix Addressed issue where links wouldn't load in app on a recent OS.
14 May 2022
1 improvement•2 fixes
This update squashes some bugs and improves the app for future updates.
- Improvement Made internal improvements to help debug future crashes.
- Fix Addressed several issues causing background crashes.
- Fix Fixed issue where the Add Mark button on certain lists would become disabled or disappear completely.
27 March 2022
4 features•3 improvements•1 fix
This update brings new features to make it even easier to go through your saved Marks! It also brings under-the-hood improvements in preparation for future updates.
- Feature In-App Browser - You can now choose to open links in DoMarks, making it faster to tap a Mark, read it, and get right back to your lists. This is enabled by default and can be disabled under settings. (iOS)
- Feature Swipe Actions - Quickly access actions for your Mark. Customize what actions are available to make DoMarks work best for your workflow. (Requires iOS 15 and macOS Monterey)
- Feature Filters - The built-in filters can now be hidden or re-ordered.
- Feature Actions - Action sorting and visibility can now be changed, including allowing for built-in actions to be hidden.
- Improvement Added option to sort marks alphabetically by tags or titles.
- Improvement Added 75 symbol choices for custom Actions, including ones related to food and nature. New symbols require iOS 15 or macOS Monterey.
- Improvement Added Home Screen shortcut for adding a new Mark. (iOS)
- Fix Corrected instruction text in empty lists.
18 January 2022
This update addresses usability issues.
- Fix Addresses issue when trying to add a new tag when updating or creating a mark.
- Fix Addresses issue where app would potentially crash when dragging in a URL to create a new mark.
31 December 2021
This update fixes important issues.
- Fix Addresses an issue where loading the tags list would freeze the app.
- Fix Addresses crash when editing a Tag or Action.
28 December 2021
This update addresses a crash when sending a URL to DoMarks.
20 December 2021
2 improvements•1 fix
This update addresses reported issues and app performance.
- Improvement Improved reliability of background activity. If you've seen a crash while the app was in the background, this should hopefully be addressed.
- Improvement Added support for dragging text with URLs into the app to create new Marks.
- Fix Fixed issue where links from Messages couldn't be dragged into the app.
9 November 2021
4 features•5 improvements
This release brings improvements and optimizations for the latest operating systems and devices, plus numerous other refinements to make DoMarks more useful.
- Feature Mark and Tag lists now support filtering. (available on iOS 15/macOS Monterey)
- Feature Added support for URL schemes to deep link and add data to DoMarks.
- Feature Added option to change default list sort between oldest or newest marks first.
- Feature New one time purchase option, unlocking DoMarks premium forever with a single purchase!
- Improvement Added more symbol options for custom actions.
- Improvement Actions and Tags are now directly accessible from the main list. It's now faster than ever to get to your Marks!
- Improvement Internal app improvements in preparation for upcoming features.
- Improvement Improved list performance, especially on devices running iOS 15 and macOS Monterey.
- Improvement Notes field on Marks now supports multiple lines of text.
13 June 2021
This update improves performance on the latest operating systems.
4 June 2021
4 features•1 improvement•2 fixes
New features to customize DoMarks and make it your own!
- Feature Set symbols and colors for each of your custom Actions!
- Feature Set colors for each of your Tags to help them stand out!
- Feature Change the accent color of the app. (iOS)
- Feature Override the device's dark mode setting. (iOS)
- Improvement Improved Dark Mode appearance on macOS.
- Fix Action Extension better handles sharing from the YouTube app.
- Fix When selecting an Action for a Mark, the symbols are now tinted if a color is defined.
16 April 2021
1 improvement•2 fixes
Big fixes and improvements:
- Improvement Improved sharing experience on macOS
- Fix Action Extension will appear in more places where supported and in less places where its not.
- Fix Action Extension better handles URLs with multiple query parameters.
5 April 2021
3 features•4 improvements•1 fix
User interface and experience improvements to make using DoMarks even better!
- Feature Drag-and-Drop
- Drag items onto an Action or Tag in the sidebar to automatically create a new Mark for that Action or Tag.
- Drag Marks out into any app that supports URLs. Drag one into Safari to load it. Drag a Mark into Notes to write about it. Drag it anywhere!
- Drag Marks onto an Action or Tag in the sidebar to quickly category it!
- Feature Added button to send feedback email in the Settings screen.
- Feature Added Share option to the Mark menu.
- Improvement Action labels no longer show on Marks when viewing a list for that action, reducing duplicate information and showing more data to the user.
- Improvement Action Extension now appears in more share sheets. Now easily bookmark an app to buy or a tweet to read later!
- Improvement Marks show more detail in lists. Notes and tags are now visible, making it easier to see why the Mark exists.
- Improvement Tag limits for free users is now visible in the Tags list.
- Fix Addresses a crash when showing Premium purchase view.
10 March 2021
Bug fixes and improvements:
- Fix The Action Extension incorrectly required iOS 14.4. This has been corrected and now matches the app's iOS 14.1 requirement.
- Fix Fixed issue with New Mark button not showing up in a Tag or custom Action list in a compact width environment (iPhone, iPad multitasking).
1 March 2021
First public release.
- Fix Improved app stability and improvements.
28 February 2021
Initial feature release! Features include:
- Feature Actions. Categorize marks with action labels. Easily track your videos to watch, podcasts to listen to, or articles to read.
- Feature Tags. Add tags to further organize your Marks.
- Feature Cross-platform. Marks automatically sync with iCloud. Access your Marks on any of your devices!
- Feature Drag-and-drop. On supported devices, drag and drop a link into any list to create a new Mark!
- Feature Action Extension. On iOS and iPadOS, you can add a new Mark from a share sheet when sharing a web link.
- Feature Safari Extension. On macOS, use the Safari Extension to add a new Mark from the current Safari tab.