13 June 2021
This update improves performance on the latest operating systems.
4 June 2021
4 features•1 improvements•2 fixes
New features to customize DoMarks and make it your own!
- Feature Set symbols and colors for each of your custom Actions!
- Feature Set colors for each of your Tags to help them stand out!
- Feature Change the accent color of the app. (iOS)
- Feature Override the device's dark mode setting. (iOS)
- Improvement Improved Dark Mode appearance on macOS.
- Fix Action Extension better handles sharing from the YouTube app.
- Fix When selecting an Action for a Mark, the symbols are now tinted if a color is defined.
16 April 2021
1 improvements•2 fixes
Big fixes and improvements:
- Improvement Improved sharing experience on macOS
- Fix Action Extension will appear in more places where supported and in less places where its not.
- Fix Action Extension better handles URLs with multiple query parameters.
5 April 2021
3 features•4 improvements•1 fixes
User interface and experience improvements to make using DoMarks even better!
- Feature Drag-and-Drop
- Drag items onto an Action or Tag in the sidebar to automatically create a new Mark for that Action or Tag.
- Drag Marks out into any app that supports URLs. Drag one into Safari to load it. Drag a Mark into Notes to write about it. Drag it anywhere!
- Drag Marks onto an Action or Tag in the sidebar to quickly category it!
- Feature Added button to send feedback email in the Settings screen.
- Feature Added Share option to the Mark menu.
- Improvement Action labels no longer show on Marks when viewing a list for that action, reducing duplicate information and showing more data to the user.
- Improvement Action Extension now appears in more share sheets. Now easily bookmark an app to buy or a tweet to read later!
- Improvement Marks show more detail in lists. Notes and tags are now visible, making it easier to see why the Mark exists.
- Improvement Tag limits for free users is now visible in the Tags list.
- Fix Addresses a crash when showing Premium purchase view.
10 March 2021
Bug fixes and improvements:
- Fix The Action Extension incorrectly required iOS 14.4. This has been corrected and now matches the app's iOS 14.1 requirement.
- Fix Fixed issue with New Mark button not showing up in a Tag or custom Action list in a compact width environment (iPhone, iPad multitasking).
1 March 2021
First public release.
- Fix Improved app stability and improvements.
28 February 2021
Initial feature release! Features include:
- Feature Actions. Categorize marks with action labels. Easily track your videos to watch, podcasts to listen to, or articles to read.
- Feature Tags. Add tags to further organize your Marks.
- Feature Cross-platform. Marks automatically sync with iCloud. Access your Marks on any of your devices!
- Feature Drag-and-drop. On supported devices, drag and drop a link into any list to create a new Mark!
- Feature Action Extension. On iOS and iPadOS, you can add a new Mark from a share sheet when sharing a web link.
- Feature Safari Extension. On macOS, use the Safari Extension to add a new Mark from the current Safari tab.